Friday 29 January 2016

Framus 12 String Semi-Hollow Guitar from the 1960s

guitarz.blogspot.com:





We've looked at a lot of Framus Guitars guitars here on Guitarz so I was a little surprised that when I checked we hadn't yet featured this 1960s 12 string beauty.

This Framus looks to be in great shape. The seller even uses the word pristine. Short of the nick in the headstock I'd say they would probably be right.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

4 comments:

  1. Hello.. This is lovely post. You have amazing collection of semi hollow guitars. I have seen same guitars on website of Musiksheck.com. I have bought electric guitar online at Musikshack. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post !! I read your article first time its informative. Learn More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:57 pm

    I read your article first time its informative. I just love it.
    Visit now


    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome article i have some idea related this electric guitar
    elecrtic guitar online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis